In a recent interview with Fox News Channel’s Brian Kilmeade, Viktor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor that was dismissed after then-Vice President Biden had threatened to keep $1 billion in assistance from the nation—made a number of accusations that are going to be very difficult for both Joe and Hunter Biden to defend.
Through the years, Democrats, the White House, and the major media have all said bad things about Shokin, saying that he was crooked and should have gotten fired.
Viktor Shokin fears for his life as elaborates on how Biden humiliated the entire country of Ukraine through corruption, bribes, and illegal activities:
"The entire country of Ukraine was humiliated. I developed a firm understanding that Vice President was only acting in his… pic.twitter.com/pKUTEbWQUn
— Green Lives Matter (@Ultrafrog17) August 27, 2023
Devon Archer, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, said in interviews with Congress and Tucker Carlson that the corruption probe conducted by Shokin had a significant negative impact on Burisma, its creator Mykola Zlochevsky, and the Bidens. In the conversation, Shokin says that’s true and gives more details.
In another article, we’ll go into more detail about what Shokin said, but here are the points and the video:
- Ukraine President Poroshenko told Shokin that there were no problems with the way he did his job, but he still had to fire him because Joe Biden was putting pressure on him.
- Joe Biden treated Ukraine like it was his own garden. He personally put people in places that were good for him.
- Shokin thinks that Biden only cared about himself and not the United States when he did what he did.
- Shokin is very worried about his own safety because his life has been tried to be taken more than once. Shokin lives on his government income of about $800 a month.
- When Shokin began to look into Burisma, the criminal probe into Mykola Zlochevsky was still going on.
- Shokin would have found out the truth about the wrongdoing by Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, as well as others if the investigation had gone on.
- “It would take me half a day to talk about every single crime that Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, as well as others did.”
- He doesn’t have proof, but he thinks Zlochevsky/Burisma gave Joe and Hunter Biden bribe money.
Author: Steven Sinclaire